Skip to content
Eczema and Cosmetics: What to Look For
- Moisturizing ingredients (butters, lanolin, glycerin) – repair your skin and help it look healthier
- Medicinal Plants Extract – exhibit anti-inflammatory activity, very effective in reducing inflammation.
- Honey – thick emollient that helps trapping moisture in the skin
- Hyaluronic acid – gives an extra boost of moisture to ease flaky, dry skin
- Niacinamide (also called vitamin B3) – it can reduce redness from eczema by strengthening your skin’s natural barrier.